Rainey Endowed pupils have excelled at ‘A’ Level and AS Level examinations
We are delighted with our excellent results at ‘A’ Level – 57% of all our entries were at A*/A grades; 86% of all our entries were at A*-B and 96% of all entries were at A*-C and highlights the superb pastoral care and learning and teaching at ‘The Rainey’. We are so proud of our pupils who have shown great resilience over the last two years. All staff and governors offer our congratulations and wish our students continued future success. I want to thank the parents, staff and pupils for all their hard work and support.
Rainey Endowed School pupils have excelled at A Level:
- 57% of all ‘A’ Level entries were at grade A*/A
- 86% of all our entries were at A*-B
- 96% of all passes were at grades A*-C
- 1 pupil achieved three A* grades:
- 26 pupils achieved three A*/A grades:
- A further 17 pupils achieved two A*/A grades:
Rainey Endowed pupils have recorded an excellent set of results at AS level. We are delighted that our pupils have attained such high standards, particularly given the challenges they have encountered over the last two years. We commend them for their hard work and perseverance.
- 5 pupils achieved four grade A passes:
- 26 pupils achieved three A grades:
- A further 22 pupils achieved two A grades:
Zoe Ellen Stratton,