Students – Microsoft Office free download
Everyone who has a c2k account is provided with Microsoft Office free of charge. With Office 365, you will now have access to the latest version of Word, for writing; Excel, for spreadsheets; PowerPoint, for presentations; OneNote, for organization and note taking; and much more.
- Install on up to 5 compatible devices
- Gain valuable skills on the world’s most popular productivity software
- Office subscription lasts for as long as the student/teacher remains in school and the programme continues
Follow these simple steps to get Office:
For PC and Mac:
- Visit http://portal.office.com
- Login with your C2k username and password.
- Username must be in the format email@example.com
- You will be asked for your credentials a second time
- At the top right-hand corner, click Install Office, then select Office 365 Apps
For Android, iOS & Windows Phone:
- Download from your app store
- Sign in with your school credentials for full editing capability. Username must be in the format firstname.lastname@example.org