SIMS Pay is an online payment system, which enables schools to collect payment for items such as school meals, trips, events, clubs and other school activities, in a safe and secure way.
- The ability to make safe and secure online payments at any time of the day.
- Removing the risks involved in sending cash to school with your children.
- Maintaining a single SIMS Pay account that serves all of your children.
- Viewing current balances and a payment history.
- Being able to see what your children are buying in the school canteen.
SIMS Pay Security
SIMS Pay operates inside of secure parameters to protect both financial information and personal/child information.
- SIMS Pay can be accessed only after the successful completion of various security steps.
- You can choose to not store card details in SIMS Pay.
- No card details are ever disclosed to the school.
- SIMS Pay is PCI DSS Level 1 certified and uses the highest levels of card payment security and 3D fraud protection measures.
- You will receive an email receipt for all payments.
- Payment history is available at any time via your account.
- SIMS Pay is synchronised with the main SIMS system.
Instructions for how to register are available from this link. Once registered, you can login to use the site at https://www.pay360educationpayments.com.
If you have any questions regarding the app, please contact the school office on 028 7963 2478.