Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website [our ‘Site’] you are agreeing to comply
with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to
change without notice.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not
limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in
accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for
your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We
have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of
Northern Ireland, England and Wales.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• Details of your visits to our Site and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system
and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and
patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which
is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to
your computer hard drive. They help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalised
On 26 May 2012, new rules about cookies on websites came into force. The Site uses Google Analytics, a web
use the Site. The information generated by the cookie about a user’s use of the Site (including your IP address)
will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for
the purpose of evaluating the user’s use of the Web Site, compiling reports on Site activity for web site
operators and providing other services relating to web site activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer
this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the
information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate a user’s IP address with any other data held by Google.
about that user by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of
our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do
our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site;
any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and
security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.